PHILADELPHIA (CBS) — It seems like almost every year a new record is set.
Here are the five highest Wing Bowl totals, ever.
5. Jamie “The Bear” McDonald, 287 Wings – Wing Bowl 21
4. Takeru Kobyashi, 337 Wings – Wing Bowl 20
At Wing Bowl 20, Kobyashi set a world record that would not last long.
3. Molly Schuyler, 363 Wings Eaten – Wing Bowl 22
Molly Schuyler set a Wing Bowl record in 2014. Again, it wouldn’t last long.
2. Molly Schuyler, 429 Wings Eaten – Wing Bowl 24
Yup, she broke her own record two years later, winning another Wing Bowl title — her second in three years.
1. Patrick Bertoletti, 444 Wings Eaten – Wing Bowl 23
The only time Schuyler was beaten in the past three Wing Bowls, was in 2015 at Wing Bowl 23 when Patrick Bertoletti ate 444 wings, the current record.